Who are we?
Stratio Big Data Inc. is a company based in the United States of America, 3500 South Dupont Highway, Dover, County of Kent, Delaware 19901, under registered number 5783383 and Taxpayer Identification Number 47-4562766 (hereinafter referred to as “Stratio”, “us” and “we”). Stratio is the data controller of the personal data collected on this Website and through the services that we provide.
Information we collect
Information you give us
We collect information when you share it with us, for instance by filling out a contact form on our website or by hiring our services. In these cases, you may be asked to provide personal information like your name, email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender or occupation.
Information we get from your use of our services
We receive information when you interact with our website and services, including when you interact with a third-party website, application or service that uses our third-party advertising services such as Google Ad Exchange. We collect information for clients when you interact with their adverts and content published via their ad servers on the domain strat.io.
This information includes:
Cookies Information: When you interact with our website or our domain, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer, smartphone or other device, that uniquely identifies your browser. Read our Cookies Policy below for more information.
Log File Information: When you interact with our website, our domain or use one of our services, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Google Analytics: Stratio uses the services of Google Analytics that are supplied by Google Inc, a company addressed at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043, United States of America (‘Google’).
Information third party services get from our website
The information gathered by these instruments regarding your use of our website (including your IP Address) and services can be transferred to servers of those third parties and stored on those servers. These parties use this information to analyze your use of our website and services, to create reports on website activity for website owners and to offer other services regarding website activity and internet use. These third parties may disclose this information to others if they are legally obliged to do so or if other parties process this information on behalf of the third parties.
How we use personal data
We may use your information for any of the following purposes:
- To contact you, manage contractual or business relationships with you
- To inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
- To provide you with the services you request
- To manage, provide, expand, and improve our services
- To design new services
- To carry out statistical studies to design improvements for the provided services.
- To monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- To monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.
- To analyze the traffic to our websites, apps and services
- We may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other third party services such as Google Analytics or Google Ad Exchange
Sharing/disclosing personal data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our services, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information if we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties in the event of a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure, as long as the transfer is authorized by law, or to protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Data processed on behalf of our clients
We are considered Data Processors when we carry out operations for our clients that justify the access to personal information under its responsibility. As Data Processors, we agree to the following:
- We shall only process the personal data to which we have access in accordance with our Client´s instructions and shall always treat personal data as confidential information.
- We shall only access and process the personal data for the purpose of providing the service as covered in our agreement with the client.
- We shall not reveal or transfer the personal data to any third parties, except to a subcontractor processor if we reasonably consider such access and processing necessary to the performance of the Services. In the event of such access, we shall ensure that an agreeme the subcontractor is in place to regulate the services contracted and guarantee the proper use of the data.
- We are committed to protecting our clients’ data and use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of their personal information, having regard to the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the rishich they are exposed, whether these may be derived from human actions or the physical or natural environment.
- Once our contractual relation is finished, we shall return all personal information to our client and/or delete it in accordance with our own procedures and to Data Protection Laws.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may link to or offer third-party products or services on our Website. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility over or liability for their content and activities. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and services and welcome any feedback on these sites.
Exercising individual rights
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your personal data, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, or send us a letter by post to Stratio Big Data, Inc., 3500 South Dupont Highway, Dover, County of Kent, Delaware 19901, USA.
We have adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of all personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, having regard to the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether these be derived from human actions or the physical or natural environment. However, you should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Online Privacy Protection Act
At Stratio, we value your privacy. We manage your personal data in accordance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act and will therefore not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Collection of Data from children
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and therefore do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed at people who are 13 years old or more.
- That you are older than 13 years old.
- That all information you provide is accurate and truthful.
- That you undertake to store the passwords and identification codes and, in case you lose them, to report it to us in the shortest time. While there is no such communication, we are relieved of responsibility for any misuse by unauthorized third parties.