Real-Time processing with Apache Spark* Streaming
Real-Time Data pipeline solution
Build your real-time data pipelines solution in a web interface
Plug & Play
Scala/Java SDK to develop reusable components
Easy to use
Monitor tools to debug your data pipelines
- Based on Spark* Streaming and SparkSQL
- Data continuously streamed in & processed in near real-time
- A collection of useful components ready to use (I/O, aggregation, CEP, rules, etc).
- Automatic database modelling
- CAS compatible
- Complex Event Processing engine
- Workflow management (deploy, monitor, share)
Lets the user, with absolutely no coding, simultaneously deploy several user-defined aggregation workflows.
Cep engine that can analyze and model large volumes of events in real time.
A Fork of Apache Flume that solves several bug fixes, such as unicode support. Furthermore, Stratio Ingestion has several improvements over Flume’s sources & sinks, such as an ElasticSearch mapper.